Your Shopify store name is the first impression customers have of your brand and it significantly identifies you in the online marketplace. As your business evolves, you may find the need to change your store name to better align with your brand’s vision. Fortunately, Shopify provides an easy process to change your store name without compromising your existing store setup.
To change your store name on Shopify, follow these easy steps:
- Go to Shopify.com and sign in.
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the bottom left of your screen.
- Click “Store details”.
- Click “Edit” in the “Basic information” tab.
- Enter the store’s new name under “Store name”.
- Click “Save” at the top right corner of your screen.
Shopify will automatically update your store’s URL to reflect the new store name. Shopify will also create URL redirects from the old store name to the new one to ensure that existing customers can still find your store easily.